We offer both, but most of our services are done using time and materials because this offers our clients the greatest value in most circumstances. For a full explanation, check out our article on why we believe that this is the case – click here to read the article.
To schedule a service call, you can either:
- Call in to one of our friendly Dispatch Team members – 781-362-4700 or 877-472-4335 option 1. They will get your service call information and set up an appointment for you.
- Complete the service request form, and we’ll be in touch soon.
We are committed to the satisfaction of all of our customers, and to constantly finding ways to improve the services we provide.
If you are not delighted with the work that has been done, please contact us at 781-270-5100.
We will do everything possible to resolve the problem for you.
- Equipment Service and Repairs are guaranteed against faulty workmanship for 30 days from the date service is completed.
- If Tech Help Boston performs a service call on your computer and gets paid in full, but it turns out you are still having the same problem(s) within 30 days of the service call, then we will come back and fix it at no additional charge or refund your money if we can’t fix it. This guarantee is invalid if another service provider works on the problem after the initial service call.
- Viruses and malware are guaranteed to be removed when we complete the service call. We cannot guarantee that you will not re-infect your computer. Warranty service is contingent on having a current Antivirus/Anti-malware application tha is up-to-date. File dates will be checked to verify date of infection. Service on re-infected computers will be subject to normal service charges.
- Parts used for repairs are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer.
We depend on customer referrals and repeat business. Customer satisfaction is very important to our team. We look forward to working with you.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call us at (781) 484-1265. Please give us 24 hours of advance notice out of courtesy to your Tech Expert.
Our Tech Experts are stationed in eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire, so we can be responsive to you no matter where you are. Our service area extends throughout eastern Massachusetts, from Southern New Hampshire to the north, and Interstate 495 to the west. We do not service Cape Cod or the Islands, however. For service outside of this area, we offer remote services all you need is an internet connection!
All of our technicians have a minimum of a CompTIA A+ certification, along with Apple and Microsoft Certifications, PLUS many years of field service experience.
Don’t worry; we prorate the additional time needed in 15 minute increments. Concierge Plan members who need time in excess of their allocated hours, within their Plan Period, are charged at a discounted rate off the current hourly rate of $150. Our hourly (non-Concierge Plan) clients would be charged at $150/hr, or $37.50 per 15 minutes.
Yes, almost all of our Tech Experts have vast experience with both Mac and Windows systems, check out or Mac/Apple specific services page here.
Yes, we do provide one-on-one computer instruction. We understand everyone has different learning styles and comfort levels with technology. We teach both Mac and PC users, plus tablet and smartphone users, too. From hardware to software training, we have an expert that is just right for your educational needs.
We resolve communication problems between computers and printers, but we don’t repair printers. Because prices have gone down so much, it’s generally more cost-effective to replace a printer than to fix it.
Sure, we have Tech Experts who can set up your home entertainment center and configure your universal remote. This is simple stuff for our tech experts! Check out our services for Home Theater here.
One of our Tech Experts will be happy to help you select the computer that best fits your needs, then set it up for you at your home or business. We sell and stock Dell PCs and Macs, but we can acquire all major brands. See our New PC page
We no longer offer Drop Off Service. It is more convenient and efficient to troubleshoot issues in the environment in which they operate – your home or home office!
If your computer is old and the cost of repairing it is more than half the cost of a new one, it may be more cost-effective to replace it. It’s also important to consider the possible time and inconvenience of repairing your computer versus the ease of buying a new one.
One potential advantage is that it can save the business time and money, as the business won’t have to hire and train in-house staff to provide support. Ultimately, whether outsourcing technical support is the right choice for your small business will depend on your specific situation and needs.