Over 90% of the most common calls we get are covered by our plans! Check out why a Concierge Plan is not and Extended Warranty but rather is a great value here.
To see the full terms of service, click here.
There is a $20 co-pay charged for each Tech Help Boston appointment. There is no co-pay for remote support. To keep things simple, any co-pay will be automatically billed to the member’s credit card at the completion of each appointment.
While we expect to provide outstanding service and great value to our customers, we understand there are times when a customer may change their mind. We don’t force you into a contract you don’t want, so you can cancel at any time. Of course, there are certain reasonable terms and restrictions designed to prevent fraud or abuse of the plan:
For customers who cancel their membership prior to meeting either the twelve month commitment, or if the retail value of services used by the customer exceeds the amount paid into the Plan, the customer’s credit card will be charged the difference between retail and fees paid.
Unless cancelled, the plan automatically renews on the renewal date under the terms of our plans at the renewal date.
To read our full terms and condition, please click here.
- Parts, software, and equipment purchases are not covered under the plan,.
- Managed, online, and hosted services such as, but not limited to, online backup, and email hosting are not covered under the plan unless specifically included.
- Contracted and third-party services such as, but not limited to, data recovery and electrical wiring services, are not covered under the plan.
- Plan coverage does not include service of computers used for business purposes except in home offices and home-based businesses.
- Because the Concierge Plans include discounted hours, other discount coupons and offers are rendered invalid by the Plan, and cannot be used to discount or offset any Plan or service costs unless specifically stated for that purpose on the coupon.
- Plan coverage is valid only for the single service location it is sold at (the single location that is declared as the “service location” during purchase). If a customer wishes to have Plan coverage at more than one location (e.g. Regular home and vacation home), two Plans would need to be purchased, one for each location.